- The Ahbap Art Board is responsible for developing activities to promote the arts in all Ahbap cities and ensuring that these activities are carried out in accordance with Ahbap values.
- To offer pleasant experiences by using the positive and unifying effect of art.
- To bring art to places where there is no art, to engage in artistic activities and to spread art equally to all segments of society.
- Evaluating, responding to and returning forms sent for events and projects.
- Supervising and following up on the artistic activities carried out by Ahbaps.
- To prepare the Art Working Group presidents by giving small-scale training if needed.
- Measure knowledge by assigning tasks to support training.
- Collecting and reviewing the reports of the events on a regular basis every month.
Responsible for the production, R&D and sharing processes of the artworks that Ahbap will bring to society. Support talented young people in their region and bring them to Ahbap Art. Prepares conditions for the creation of works that are in accordance with Ahbap values and especially raise social awareness.
Ensures the coordination of Ahbap Cinema, Ahbap Music, Ahbap Theater, Ahbap Literature, Ahbap Painting and Ahbap Sculpture platforms with each other. Supports the works of art and ideas to be produced by Ahbap volunteers in every branch of art. It prepares conditions for the creation of works that are in accordance with Ahbap values and especially those that can create social awareness. In this way, it creates resources for the production, promotion and reproduction of works, prepares projects and organizes events.